Great place to look for Porsche 356, Porsche 911, and Porsche 914 parts. 356 Devotion is dedicated providing parts for that Porsche enthusiast with everything from New, N.O.S., Used, and Aftermarket. Our products are can easily be found here within our website, organized with the current pricing, detailed information and categories. At 356 Devotion we will strive to give you a *tailor made* customer support experience.
- Returns & Terms
Returns & Terms
- All returns have to be called in or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and be provided a "Return Authorization" number to have any product or item returned to us.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of your receipt or online transaction payment date. Any returns after 30 days will be charged a 35% restocking fee.
- All shipment(s) of returned parts is your responsibility, and there will be no refunds on shipping.
- All returns must be in the same shape, form, look, and feel. It can not be installed, tested in any manner. It has to be returned in the same condition that we had shipped the item to you.
- You will need to print a copy of your email receipt and place that in the same box we had shipped the item to you, or your own box, and ship it back.
- No returns on any electrical items.
- If you have purchased an incorrect part, you must send the incorrect part with the shipping paid on your behalf and also the replacement parts shipping and all or any charges.
- In general, you can visit our online web site without revealing any personal information about yourself, and we will not release, reuse or reveal any important data with any third party web sites.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information (via e-mail to us or by using one of our online services), we will only use the information provided by you to respond to your message or to help us perform the service you have initiated.
All product returns should be sent to the following address:
Attn: RA #...
P.O. Box 329
Verdugo City, Ca. 91046-0329
- 356Devotion uses 128bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to enhance data privacy and help prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the information that is provided to us through your use.
- 356 Devotion is not responsible for the use or misuse of information while it is in transit from your Internet server to ours. If you have any questions about the security of the transmission and storage of information from your server/system to ours, you should read your user manual or contact your Internet service provider.